Your conference registration fee includes a 30-minute individual manuscript consultation (up to 25 pages), admission into all panels, seminars, social events, book signings, and open-mics, breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings, and a complimentary one-year subscription to River Teeth. Attendees may request a book-length manuscript consultation for an additional fee.
Fees and Deadlines
- Conference Registration Fee: $400
- One Hour, Book-length Manuscript Consultation: additional $150. Writers interested in the book-length manuscript consultation must submit registration materials and book-length manuscript by March 15, 2013.
- A $100 deposit is due along with your registration materials by May 3. (If you are interested in attending the conference after this date, please contact us - email@example.com or 419.289.5957)
- Applications submitted before April 1 will receive a $50 discount on registration.
- Students currently enrolled in creative writing programs are eligible for an additional $50 discount.
- Several merit-based student scholarships are available. The registration form and scholarship application must be submitted by March 1 in order to be considered for a scholarship.
- Admission to the conference is based on the date of your application and on the application materials you submit. In the unlikely event that your application for admission is turned down, your deposit will be refunded.
- Upon acceptance, your balance (including room and board) is due by May 7, 2013. Should you withdraw, deposits are nonrefundable after April 26, 2013. All applicants will receive a complimentary one-year subscription to River Teeth beginning with the fall issue.
Steps to Register Online
You will need to complete the following prior to registering:
- 10-page double-spaced writing sample
- Statement of interest (500 words or less) describing why you are interested in attending this conference. You might write about your experience as a writer, your expectations for the conference, and any special qualities or abilities that you feel we should consider.
Once you have these materials prepared, you may complete the Registration Form on this site.
After you have completed this form, you will be redirected to instructions on how to pay your registration fee, which may be paid online or through the mail.
Steps to Register through the Mail
- Complete the Registration Form ( Word | PDF )
- Print and mail registration with your writing sample, statement of interest, and $100 deposit (payable to River Teeth) to River Teeth Nonfiction Conference, Ashland University, 401 College Avenue, Ashland, Ohio 44805.
The conference administrator will be in touch by email to confirm receipt of your registration materials. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in May!