Literary Nonfiction Book Prize 2012
River Teeth's editors and editorial board conduct a yearly national contest to identify the best book-length manuscript of literary nonfiction. The winner will be announced in February of the prize year. The winner will receive $1,000 and publication by the University of Nebraska Press.
All entrants will receive a one-year subscription to River Teeth with their submission fee.
The 2013 Contest Deadline is November 1, 2012.
- Manuscripts must be between 150-400 pages long
- Manuscripts must be double-spaced
- Self-published books are eligible only if printed in a very small print run (100 or less) and distributed to a small audience, such as friends and family. If submitting a self-published book, please send the book in manuscript form only, not as a finished product.
- Include a title page with title only
- Include a cover page with title and basic contact information. A book summary or abstract is unnecessary.
- Include a $25 contest fee
- Postmark Deadline is November 1 , 2012
- Entries can be submitted online via Submishmash OR
Mail entries to:
401 College Ave.
Ashland, OH 44805
All Books Published by The University of Nebraska Press
« Back to News